Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Goombah,

interesting points, especially about Lebron wanting stability for his family. I see it like, if Bron never plays again....he is stamped, certified, as a winner and an alltime great.The greatest ever at his position. His best performance was the first time he collided with GSW with Kyrie gone after first game and Love out for entire Finals. Literally almost willed his team to a ring without the second and third scoring options.

Harder sales pitch for team trying to land his services/talents. Only thing they could offer is better weather. smile

Barely a week later and all that is off the table. mad It would not surprise me in the least to see LeBron leave after next season now that Gilbert has fired Griffin. And the longer Chauncey Billups contemplates, the less likely he will sign on to be Cavs president.

In 12 years, Gilbert is on his 4th GM and I've lost track of how many coaches. Mike Brown (twice), Byron Scott, David Blatt, and Ty Lue. I'm sure Lue's days are numbered given Gilbert's past history.