Ciro and Malamore are my favorite characters. Stone cold killers have been rats all throughout history. Just kuz you kill don't mean you live by the code... You're actually less likely to in reality. Can't stand Genny... He's a hoe. None of his moves make sense. I don't totally disagree with him turning on his psycho father but choosing Ciro who killed his mother and shot him in the face ? Genny's growth had me starting to fuck with him until the whole Ciro/Pietro decision. He reminds me of the saying, "the streets ain't for everyone, that's why they make sidewalks." But no matter what I may or may not agree with about this show... It is the best show I've ever seen aside from the wire and sopranos. I never thought I'd say that. I never was big on breaking bad. I never liked the street element in that show. I never liked Walter or Jesse ( no disrespect to people who worship the show because Im sure I'm gonna hurt some feelings by saying this). Sons of Anarchy was good but so far fetched as times I couldn't take it. This show is special man. I can't get enough.