Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
I specify that I don't know the origins of the problems you have with Moe_Tilden, and I don't want to get involved further

the origins of my problems with moe?lol i have no idea who this man is. i have no history with him whatsoever and dont plan on having any. he merely reminds me of someone i enjoyed torturing in high school.

In this case I can only say that, if the mafia was of any (even occasional and unintentional) use to society, they would have whacked the lot of you for beating that guy, if the reason for you to beat him was really the one you said...Just my 2 cents.

And as for the arguments about the moral point view on the mafia, I remember what fun it was to argue with the Vic Amuso fanboys, when I first got interested in the mafia/antimafia subject, when they portrayed him as an innocent angel whose only fault was trusting "that fucking rat Casso" lol (they only had problems with Casso being a rat, him being a murderer was ok). Although some posters paid them back, underlining how much of "murderous scumbag" Amuso was for whacking Buddy Luongo who was "100 times a man as him" or something like that. When I told them about Amuso more or less the same things Moe says here (and I agree with him, although concerning Sonny Franzese, I have fun reading a about mafioso still not being able to calm down even after going over 90 years old), they reacted as if I disrespected their sibling or another close relative lol Although, for all I care, gangsters can kill each other as much as they want, as long as innocents don't get hit by stray bullets (but that usually happens sooner or later...or at least happened, in the USA the mafia doesn't shoot anymore, or almost, Montreal is less "boring" in this sense). Maybe Sonny Franzese should have been shot on the spot for the rape back then, but now it's too late already, and if he shakes down the strip club owners again and goes to jail again for that, then both he and them get what they deserve imo. Although it would be funny to see a 100-year-old gangster in action.

A pity I wasn't there with a shotgun when you beat up that guy though, had never been to the USA...

What was the point of this? Seriously. Try it in 100 words.