Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

his gold plated moral compass finds way into every thread. its getting very annoying. i went to high school with someone like this. we beat him up regularly and my only regret is that i didnt beat him up more.

This is pretty much a scumbag low-life thing to do though, if you are serious. Beating up somebody just because he has a "moral compass" that your "gang" doesn't have, especially a whole group against one...This is worse than the mafia, for them it's "just business" usually at least (although not always).

I specify that I don't know the origins of the problems you have with Moe_Tilden, and I don't want to get involved further, but with the rape thing he has a point imo: while Sonny Franzese is a very interesting character from the mafia research point of view and I had a lot of fun reading how he was still doing extortions at 93 years old and got arrested for that, and it would be interesting to see him try to "get back into business" now at 100 years (especially if he manages to get himself arrested and convicted again, does the whole time again and is still alive when he gets released lol although unfortunately this is unlikely), still the rape thing ruins the whole fun: while I don't care about the rival gangsters he whacked, but raping somebody is something that even a "born" criminal could avoid, whatever the circumstances he grew up in were.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 06/25/17 07:56 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."