Originally Posted By: bostonattorney
They have the address of their social club and the name of the alleged head of the conspiracy on the front of the shirts. Pretty strong circumstantial evidence.

Fellow Esq here, and I totally agree with you. These photos definitely pass the 403 prej < probative test. Putting the 9th and Christian Social Club on the shirts ties the entire crew to the social club. The DOJ and FBI spend months in surveillance vans trying to get each member of the conspiracy at various locales tied to that conspiracy. I remember my "White Collar Crime" professor saying that "RICO cases are all about connecting dots between its individuals, their victims, the money, and its geographical epicenters". South Philly mob seems to be doing alot of the work for the future US Attorney assigned to their case with this photograph. Very stupid for a group of guys that just dodged a giant bullet by walking from that half ass RICO case a few years ago. Uncle Joe is allegedly too smart for that. smh.
That being said, the defense barrister in me would love to do the evidentiary preliminary hearing with Uncle Joe et al as clients. "Your honor, are we at the point in society where young men from the same neighborhood can't get a local tavern to sponsor their ball team?! Slippery slope... yadayada!"

F. Mazola, Esq.