Goombah,

interesting points, especially about Lebron wanting stability for his family. I see it like, if Bron never plays again....he is stamped, certified, as a winner and an alltime great.The greatest ever at his position. His best performance was the first time he collided with GSW with Kyrie gone after first game and Love out for entire Finals. Literally almost willed his team to a ring without the second and third scoring options.

Harder sales pitch for team trying to land his services/talents. Only thing they could offer is better weather. smile

Irish,

I laughed it off when I first heard it, but I keep hearing that rumor. It's stupid because you can definitely build a team around KP. Power struggle between Phil Jackson and KP's management.
Here's the thing, if you had a competent front office...you might pull the trigger if some fool GM offers you multiple years worth of picks. But trading a budding star player (who can ACTUALLY play) for 10 years worth of top picks won't mean anything if you have the current front office, they'd find a way to F it up.