Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
I enjoyed The World is Not Enough; all the usual ingredients were there, with a nasty femme fatale and a villain who can't die. Bigger, but by no means better; the set-pieces work, but only to compensate for the lacking narrative.

Mick
Well it did look good, but that wasn't enough. It's definitely not the worst Bond movie though, because that honor goes to Die Another Day, which actually had me hating all the characters. The World is Not Enough is a mediocre Bond movie, but I do enjoy watching it. Robert Carlyle was a good addition to the cast. However, for entertainment purposes, Sophie Marceau and Denise Richards contributed a lot. I'm finding the only thing sticking out as good in the new Bond movies are the title sequences, although even Die Another Day's title sequence was disappointing.

Speaking of Robert Carlyle, did you know he's trying to get a sequel to Trainspotting made Capo? I still have yet to see it, so I don't know if that's good or bad.

By the way, as much as I enjoy John Cleese, no one can replace Desmond Llewelyn.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006