Sinatra this is real easy , I don't post out of news papers , I don't post out of books I don't post out of FaceBook or Instagram .

I post from here say from friends and or family and sometimes acquaintances .So some things may come not to be right , but trust me if I post I seen it , I seen it !!!

There have been many of posters here past and present that have gone to these places and befriended bartenders and others and have double checked many of things and many are here now .

There is so much I never say because of the questions I would have to answer to prove or just to be able for it to be told in full , so I would say 50% never gets mentioned . Then there is 10% that others know via text phone or PM .

I am in my mid to late 60's I grew up in a different time on a street and town flush with OC it's name is Georgia ave .

People that come here are most likely 20-30 year olds so all this what I am saying is like totally different from there life.

OC people interact with other OC people I have never been in a family or a associate only family and friends and neighborhood .

There is more to it with my family but I never go into it and never will , but it's very simple where and when I grew up to be around these people (not so much now) I would say that in the 70's half the people I knew were in and half were out .

So for others to see what I post coming from a small town or even the suburbs now days it's a different world !!!

Anyone like you mentioned and others PB and others that grew up in NY or any other hot bed in the 50's-60''s etc. understand what it's like .

I don't have a magazine or a newspaper or other to show when I post that's why it is what it is .

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/14/17 07:10 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."