Yes, Love was dealt for Wiggins. I agree that the deal had to be made - always take an All-Star over potential. But Wiggins is coming up on the end of his rookie deal next year. LeBron should recruit the kid hard. Wiggins came out of college as a premier defender and his offense was just a bonus.

Cavs GM Griffin doesn't have a contract. There is serious speculation he won't be back. Not sure if it's Gilbert or if Griffin wants the challenge of building a new team.

Cavs got nothing from their bench this entire series. Korver shrunk, Williams and Shumpert threw up bricks and played no defense, and they kept roster spots for guys like the other D. Williams and James Jones without them seeing any playing time.

If I were Dan Gilbert, I would take the approch that LeBron could bolt after next year. It's time to give him a bench of 10 deep of legitimate players, along with an emphasis on defensive minded players.

The Cavs didn't lose because Golden State hit massive amounts of three pointers but because of the plethora of easy shots. While Klay Thompson struggled most of the postseason scoring, he made up for it with top notch defense.