Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
Ohhhhhhh OK if that's what I meant, I am so so sooo very sorry to offend you sir !! If you go back the last 20 plus years and do a lil reading and research it is very clear to see that Joe is constantly with Crea !! Especially the 2000-2001 indictment,Joe regularly reports directly to CreA ,And rightfully so since Datello and his extended family hold many key positions in a number of unions and ownership/Ties to many large and small businesses

This recent 2017 Lucchese bust and indictment says you're wrong and that Datello is under, as in, a part of the crew of, Truscello. So you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. In fact, theres only one charge in the indictment that directly links Datello with Crea Sr. And thats the attempt to find and possibly murder the CW in New Hampshire. And we dont even know the context of that as it only says Datello was given Crea's blessing for that act . A blessing that he couldve gotten through his captain, seeing as he's a soldier and all.

Either way, Crea gave his blessing on it. Datello might not have gotten Truscello passing the order, but got it directly from Crea, would not be the first time a boss broke protocol with a trusted soldier in the family.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green