Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Serp, you claimed:

[quote=Serpiente]The time I just seen him he was on a 10 day travel pass for just what I said he was here for

When Stroccos asked what ten days he was in Philly for, the period you claimed you saw him, you started getting abusive and defensive.

Without answering the question.

It's suspicious when people can't support their claims and get defensive and finally abusive when their claims are questioned.

I'm not saying you're fictionalizing what happened, but you so far haven't done anything to support your claim.
Why not do so?
[/quote

I found out a week or so ago that it was a ten day deal Sonny and if you want to know anything else you can PM me like you have before or like any one else .

I can not post certain stuff you know this !

And if they want to find out more we live on a very small island you cango to the beach in Margate especially the last ten blocks and the first five of Longport spend a little time and you can see for your self .

Better yet go to a few of the ten bars in this area after the beach on Friday Saturday and Sunday and you can find out there .

Sonny you do see his first post and the second , you will get that reaction every time .

Now really I am done , I don't like games !

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/11/17 08:39 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."