Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: tt120
isnt the guy Anthony Croce the capo for Joe Datello? is he retired/inactive? if not, i wonder why hes missing here. how can one of your soliders get indicted for attempted murder but not you, in an "up the chain" type racketeering indictment?

I'm pretty sure that the soldiers listed in the indictments are under the capos or acting capos listed in the indictment. If a captain isn't listed, odds are the soldier wasn't under that guy at the time of the indictment. Like the supposed "fresh street talk" that was often mentioned on this forum had Londonio under some other named capo or him being a capo himself, when the actual indictment showed that that talk was wrong and Londonio was a soldier under Crea Jr.

yeah i figured. figured he was probably inactive , but i wonder who datello was under if he did get switched and/or croce is inactive. i swear i remember reading (i could be wrong) in GL before they got him on the murder (first it was a gun charge) that they mistakenly ID'ed Londonio as a Bonanno solider under Patty Maiorino. but i think the chips fell and we found out maiorino was a solider and londonio was with the luccheses