Originally Posted By: Footreads
Goombah did you hear Comey's testimony or just word of mouth. One of the reasons he said he leaked what trump told him was to get the special prosecutor to get the tapes that trump said he had if he had them. The key words that trump said was I Hope. That is not a request by any normal persons standards. Even though Comey tried to make it seemed like an order. That was no order. Obama's DOJ told Comey to call Hilary criminal investigate the Hillary matter and not a criminal investigation and Comey did it. That may or may not be criminal on her and him.

Yes I watched it all. If the best argument is that Trump "hoped," then that's a weak position. That's as lame as Bill Clinton arguing the definition of "is." Trump has a long history of first trying to charm someone, then intimidate/bully them if charming failed.

It will be interesting to see whether some on the right start to distance themselves from Trump. It's becoming clear that Trump is incapable of governing. His only accomplishment in five months is confirming SCOTUS nominee. Healthcare is DOA, the tax revisions were largely dependent on passing healthcare, and the govt is headed for a shutdown in the fall.

If I was a Trump voter, what would really disappoint me is how this self-professed genius has been so easily manipulated. The Russians played Trump, he looked like a baffoon with the Saudis, and it looked like even the Pope wanted to be anywhere but in a room with Trump.