I don't see Crea flipping but if he did then wow as he would likely have a ton on some of the Genovese Bronx and NJ construction guys . I still don't see that happening as he was close to Madonna . Anyone know if Matt had someone close to him flip ? As he doesn't seem like the type to talk serious crimes to a member he wasn't absolutely sure of like Crea. The brother of the made Bronx guy with construction business makes sense as people might of felt ok talking in front of him if his brother did given who he likely was with .

This is just a huge bust that can go really deep if a big time Bronx construction guy talks . These guys must have been doing a ton of real estate and similar stuff and I bet there are loads of monster construction deals in NYC that they were apart of. Right now they are finishing up a big hotel deal in lower Manhatten that had to be well over $50M. I think some of these construction guys got real big again on the DL

Still it's very surprising the Feds could get a murder rap back to the bosses , something seems up . I can't see that every happening with the west side and it's probably going to be very hard to stick anything on Barney unless his front flips

Personally if someone flipped I think it's a Brooklyn Luchesse made guy as I can see a bunch of those guys being unhappy and if one got pinched he probably didn't have bail , lawyer or $ for his family .