Quote:
americanfyeah

Thanks for the article.

Being affiliated is not the same as being a support/puppet club. The Outcast don't wear a support patch nor sponsor it. Furthermore i stated they are here in Mississippi which is Bandido land. No Outlaws here and Outcast are more states than Outlaws.

dangit! you're right again. outcast don't wear outlaws support patches and shirts. they co-exist in 2 separate but similar worlds. i have never personaly seen them interact,however they run in the same circles and attend the same biker events. i do stand by the fact that outcast started off as a spinoff,and are affiliated with the outlaws. how long have they been in MS?probably not long. like i was saying,these clubs are expanding into new areas but traditionaly outcast are in places like MI,GA,and FL. do you realy think outcast are in moar states or have moar members than the outlaws??
and Soul on Bikes is an excellent book.it was released around the same time as Sonny Barger's autobiography. another interesting factoid,the East Bay Dragons are heavily mentioned in hunter s. thompson's H*ll's Angels book publshed in the 1960's.

Last edited by americafyeah; 06/08/17 10:14 PM.