Originally Posted By: americafyeah
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Originally Posted By: americafyeah
Originally Posted By: 2a

I must say it's interesting that there has always been a relative lack of black 1% clubs . I suppose a lot of it has to do with the relatively small number of black bikers but I digress .

Anyways while this is not exactly relevant to the topic at hand , I thought I'd mention that the Pagans are supposed to have a black support club ( called the Thunderbirds MC ) based out of Baltimore : http://www.onepercenterbikers.com/pagans-mc/ . This link also states that the Pagans are allies of the Thunderguards who have already been mentioned .

Also John Hall states in his book ( I can't remember the title ) about the Pagans that his Pagan chapter had a half black member , so it seems that the Pagans are one of the more racially tolerant MC's , as far as the bigger mostly white clubs go .

outcast mc are an outlaws support club. and outcast don't wear the 1%er patch but they do wear state bottom rockers. the expansion of black mc's is relatively new. in the old days,the boundaries were clearly defined: Oakland E.B.D, L.A. chosen few, philly W.O.S, detroit & atlanta Outcast, etc.now,it's moar mixed up for example i've seen WOS,and chosen few members when i visited in atlanta.however, i'd take with a grain of salt when the clubs claims to be in like 20 states,because if they're in someone elses territory chances are they're hiding and don't have much of a presence. like,you could probably live to be 100 yrs old and never see a W.O.S in california even if they claim to be there,i know i've never seen or heard of one and i've been here my whole life.

2A & americanfyeah

The Thunderguards & Outcast are not support clubs. They both are independent and have mutual ties to the other ties.

americanfyeah

WOS is active in 25 states. So far i found 19 of those states. Check social media networks and they have that presence. Remember that each chapter isn't that large, 6- 24 but generally 10-14 patch members, and based in a major city. It's to be expected your not going to see them often.

BlackFamily,the outcast are an all-black counterpart to the outlaws mc. that's why outcast are found in outlaws states.they are an offshoot of the outlaws,so outcast are not independent. I knew this all along,but it even says it in this recent article (may 2017) on the outcast and according to this 1%er biker "expert"

Quote:
Lyda said the Outcasts, a black club affiliated with the national all-white Outlaws motorcycle gang, are the dominant black biker gang in Georgia, and would have taken umbrage at the Strikers’ holding such a public event without first seeking the Outcasts’ blessing.

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/latest-news/article149793334.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/latest-news/article149793334.html

americanfyeah

Thanks for the article.

Being affiliated is not the same as being a support/puppet club. The Outcast don't wear a support patch nor sponsor it. Furthermore i stated they are here in Mississippi which is Bandido land. No Outlaws here and Outcast are more states than Outlaws.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb