joseph foti huh? never heard of the guy, but it looks like theres a joseph foti who runs a couple contracting businesses downtown and up past the bronx.

i love this place and theres always a lotta good info, but i had to laugh at the speculation or Miglore being a CW. Come on...lol

there should have been 4-5 people who knew about the meldish murder. its crazy someone who doesnt even seem to be made can get wired up and catch guys talking about it.

feel bad for the londionio family and spouses a little... this dude gets busted like 10 years after his brother was all over the news for a shootout with the cops. Capeci is gospel more or less, but remember he had the older londonio guy as a bonnano solider/associate in an older article i remember.

another thing i wonder is if this will ripple to other families...because maybe they keep the construction money to themselves but for the most part all these guys work with guys from other families. the past 3 or so bronx busts had people who answer to different places all working together