Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: Aces
Blacks are in prison for no reason ??? Haha, thats a funny statement. Too bad its totally false.
The liberal media makes it appear that most blacks are in prison for minor drug offenses like selling a small bag of weed or getting caught with a few joints..total bull shit. They are in for violent offenses amd selling large quanities of drugs that are more dangerous than weed ( crack and heroin). Lets not even talk about all the strong armed robberies, car jackings, home invasions, and murder.
I know more than a few white guys that did prison time for selling weed as well as minor gambling offenses yet no one talks about that.
Almost 80% of all blacks are born out of wedlock. Dont even tell me its due to poverty, look at all the wealthy black athletes and rappers, they all have out of wedlock kids. Thats a culture, not anything to do with the white man.
They stop having out of wedlock children and 85% of their issues disappear.
Hate to sound harsh but we all know its true.

youre 100% correct. its too bad that so many americans want to defend all these thugs. if they were white, they would want them to burn. black children have no role models, no man in the house and their mom fucks everyone. good american values arent being taught in these households.

In a thread that's got nothing to do with 'blacks'. You two still couldn't help yourselves.

Utterly laughable on a forum dedicated to (white) criminals. I bet you'd throw a fit if posters talked racist crap about Italians and their ways