Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Thank you all so much for the kind words. In a strange way this has brought me some additional closure more than a year after my Dad's passing. And the reason for that was, as my dearest friend as well as being my Dad, I spoke about him here often and with great affection. I love this board. I always have and I always will. And I'll be by to post now and again. Because it feels right now. Like I have his blessing. The Angel on my shoulder.

Love you guys,

Pizzaboy
Glad 2 c u postin' again @ least a little,pizza..in not much relation 2 ur post,i'll b putting down my son (a black lab) 2day.he's 14 yrs. old,hind legs giving out,gone deaf,& is shittin' all over the house & does'nt even know it,I finally worked up the nerve & courage & strength w/help from my wife ( she's distraught also)..he's had a good life,we took him EVERYWHERE w/us all coastal trips,B&B..ate steak & shrimp,gorgonzola,all human delicacies as well as his normal doggy food etc..true part of the family, well,the wife just handed me a xanax,,time 2 get in the past...thanx 4 listening..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...