Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
JOSEPH DIBENEDETTO IS RUNNING THE LUCCHESE FAMILY NOW. HE IS A CAPTAIN AND ALSO VIC AMUSO SON INLAW.

Isn't it amazing that we have someone on the board who is so highly connected they actually know who the new boss of a mafia family is 24 hours after the current admin is taken off the street.

Yawn.

Lol.... pretty amazing... could probably get the FBI's top OC position if he plays his cards right .....

People keep brining up the Brooklyn vs Bronx power struggle....

I only know what I read here, in books and on news sites but it appeared as though the family was being ran very well and people were saying they were tight with the west side especially in construction....

It seems like Vic was being taking care of while the Bronx faction has been in control so why does everyone think they are just going to dissapear and lose all powerr???

This is a secret society I am sure all top guys have younger guys they are grooming that would just take over the remaining rackets (in Creas case all his legitimate and illegal construction stuff) and funnel the money up to these guys in jail and their family members no??

It seems like everyone has been eating and there hasn't been any internal issues so I don't see the Brooklyn faction rocking the boat or trying to start issues especially knowing the Feds are obviously closly watching them...

Wouldn't it be more plausible that the younger Bronx guys just step up???

Unless Vic does have more control then we realize and he has the power to dictate the new admin but even then it seems like the Bronx faction has been serving him well so would he even want to do that and potentially cause termoil in his family and the possibility of the Bronx faction not taking it and going after Brooklyn and if the Bronx stayed on top they could end up telling Vic to shove it... especially with the Westside connection is that something Vic would risk??

Just some thoughts.... I have no idea!!!

So interesting though!!!

Everyone was always saying how powerful Barney, Cali and Crea were and they were brining their families back to the promise land and I t almost made it seem like they were so isolated that they were untouchable...

Wonder how the top guys in other Familes are feeling about all of this... and what happens to all the Westside/Luke's joint ventures???