Originally Posted By: Footreads
He was 7 ft tall in high school. John kept hitting him in the balls. After Kareem he was
Still lew then UCLA he got a big signing bonus with The Milwaukee bucks. He came to a brokerage house I worked for when I was a kid Kleiner Bell. He invested his money on a stock they were pushing. He lost all his money I shock hands with him there. I told him I saw him play at st.helena's high school in the Bronx. It later became Monsignor scalan. Everyone in the brokerage house was Italian except the box people they were minorities. I lost money myself on that stock about a thousand.

One of the box men was a friend of Wilson picket. I told the guy I was a big fan of his music. So I took them both out to sloppy Louie's for lunch.

lol lol lol That's exactly what I pictured the fight to look like. A short little Italian guy punching a guy's waist or however you put it. So friggin funny, Foots.

That's a shame everybody lost money. Live and learn.

You know how we got a ton of celebrities out here. Well, my friend's friend was a nanny for Magic Johnson. She said he was a really nice guy but NOBODY is allowed near him when he sits down to eat. His wife is a sweetheart she said.

The only basketball star I shook hands with was Sean Elliott saw him at an Angels game and got an autograph for my friend's nephew. Early 1990's. Kobe Bryant was at the circus with his wife and baby when I took my kids early 2000's. Didn't approach him though.

Great story as usual, Foots. What and where is Sloppy Louie's?