Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Will their be any room for Anthony staino when he gets out? Maybe maintain his capo position?

@bigfella- I think Staino is very capable and not only that, but he has proven that he is in fact capable, loyal (did his time) and was effective in a leadership role. He probably won't be in an Admin role, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a South Jersey Capo again upon his release. In the 80s during the Scarfo years, there were more than one South Jersey Capos/Crews so there's no reason there couldn't be more than one Capo/Crew operating in South Jersey. The real question is Staino's health. I've heard that Anthony Staino has some sort of degenerative disease that has really been eating away at him. If you even look at pictures of him when he was on the street in the early-to-mid 2000s (2000-2011) compared to pictures of him during the trial and post-trial it's like night and day. He looks like he's aged 40 years in the span of 3-4 years. Not sure exactly what he has or what's going on, but I've definitely heard he has something and I'm not sure if this means that he's close to passing away, or if he's just so sick that even if he makes it out of jail alive after he serves his 8-10 years or whatever it was if he will even be healthy enough to operate let alone run a crew?