Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

I found a HD image of the philly family chart in 2016 with capo,soldiers and associates. The north Jersey had as Giacomo said 6 made men and 11 associates.

Don't see a few guys on the chart unless dead or other ...

Bobby Louise Jr

Frank De Pasquale

@Serp- Wth regards to Bobby Louise Jr you aren't referring to Bobby "Boston Bobby" Louisi Jr who flipped in ~2001 because of that Previte coke deal and is now a minister "preaching the word of God" under the alias "Alphonse Esposito"? If so, don't think he should be on the chart any longer.

With regards to Frank DePasquale... I've always been curious about this one. He most certainly does exist and is connected being that he is a first cousin to the Ciancaglini's (Johnny Chang's cousin who greeted him at the airport in '95 upon his return from his first prison stint, and he was a pallbearer in Mikey Chang's funeral). He is a successful lawyer with an office on South Broad street and is still very actively practicing to this day. He was actually one of Anthony Nicodemo's defense attorneys in the Gino DiPietro murder trial. He also does a lot of legal work for guys in The Family such as Eric Esposito and A few other made guys who have businesses (LLCs) registered at his Law Office's address. That said, with him being a legitimate lawyer and what not, is he truly involved and even made in The Family? Or is he more of a Bobby Desimone type... Involved on the fringes, etc? I've just always been curious about his actually involvement and to what extent he is involved and if he's even actually made or not in The Family? I know his name came up in the Ligambi RICO Trial where I believe it was Michael Orlando who testified that Frank DePasquale and Albert Lancellotti Jr were both made (he might have named 1-2 others in addition to those two as well?). Any insight, confirmation, details, thoughts with regards to Frank DePasquale and his involvement, being made, etc would be most appreciated!

Last edited by PHL_Mob; 05/29/17 04:56 PM.