Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
This is the story of my life. You're not the first and won't be the last to say those things to me. I took you off my Ignore list to reply to you. But, I can't be sure I'll take you off for good. I'll accept your apology because I think a man who owns up to his mistakes deserves a second chance. Just know that, being under the influence of alcohol is no excuse for posting that filth I had to read. Being exhausted from taking care of a loved one is just another excuse. Your post was extremely inappropriate and disrespectful. Those thoughts were in your head and the alcohol and being exhausted just gave you more courage to tell me. You're not in your twenties right? Your over 35, so you should know how to behave like a gentleman.

I'm a very good girl and have an excellent reputation on the boards and in real life.

And I'm very sorry about your aunt.

You were an Italian guy from Philly when you first signed up on here and approached me. Now, you're Irish?

Ugh meant oh great now I'm really in for it. Binnie C just gave him more info on me.
I am an Italian?..I dont recall ever stating that,although as a sous chef 4 a living,i am a great wizard of italian (& sicilian)cuisine,,I am i in fact a full blooded Irishman (parents from the west of said country)..u can see some of my work by google via Panorama restaurant/pennsview hotel.com phila...I hope u have a nice memorial wknd.,I will b spending time w/my grandchildren & doing a variation of lamb shanks 4 the grown-ups!

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...