Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Goombah,

When you get a chance....please give us a rundown on what game 4 was like live.

It had the makings of being a Boston blowout. The Cavs came out and played zero defense and had a real tough time making shots. They were getting booed going into the locker room and deservedly so.

I know that this will sound homer-like, but the refs were awful. They called ticky tack fouls and then missed blatant hard fouls. The section I was in went quiet when LBJ drew his 4th foul midway through the 2nd quarter. Only two of his four fouls were legitimate, but then he could have easily been called for a few fouls in the 2nd half. LeBron's size continues to be to his disadvantage as he regularly gets mugged going to the hole.

The Kyrie end of 3rd quarter buzzer beater was the dagger IMO. Irving went down in front of our seats earlier in the 3rd quarter and I thought he blew out his knee. He immediately clutched his leg, so it was a relief to see him get up. KI's drives to the hoop and the English he puts on his shots are incredible.

The atmosphere was great. I had never been to a playoff game this deep into the postseason.