Contrary to public opinion on this site I don't hate muslems. It hard to hate them when you coach some of them and also do business with them.

But the extremists I have no use for any of them. Especially when your wife worked at the WTC when it was hit by them.

I have a daughter who lives in Berlin a few miles from the zoo where they were hit by a terrorist attack.

The Germans and probably the English in or likely hood say they want them but they don't really want them. They want their cheap labor to get cheap labor they have to make sure they stay poor. We do it here as well with the Mexicans.

Do I think that is fair no I don't. In German the poor Turk heat their apartments with dirty coal not even the clean coal. Want to work in Germany they have to be German or you have to present a letter to the German government why a German can not do that job before they let a non German do that job. At least it was like that in 2002.

So they the muslems work lfrom little carts or they pool their money to buy business for them. Like we did in the depression. That is how the cake boss business started. Have an apprentice program where the poor can learn a trade and make money eventually. You will see a lot less crime and a lot less terrorists acts. A lot less drug dealing and a lot less violent crime..

Dsd I just told you what I was told. They had nothing to gain by lying to me. Believe it or not I don't give a shit.

only the unloved hate