Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Nicky O lives down by the shore. He was working at a pool store. Thats no joke.

lol you're kidding a made soldier in the mob is working not owning or running swag in a pool supply store down the Shore?.. damn how the mafia has fallen, i mean maybe its a no show or limited show for parole and to show legit income?.. trying to give the guy some credit

Is Nicky O considered a hitter or more of an earner? I know nothing about him.. although idk how much of an earner he can be working at fuckin Sylvan Pools (not that there's anything wrong with that)

That saying once your in you can not get out is just like most of the rules in that life now days , more like if you are a big money maker you can't get out or if you have illegitimate rackets if you turn then back to the family you can drift away .

Now if you are a killer and you were close to administration and times change like it has and there is no need for just a killer you best get a job to make it cos the family is not going to support you financially and obviously if you know to much you are gone either way bad situation .

But there are thousands of cases of guys that have just faded off into regular jobs to support there blood families and have never herd from again .

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."