Originally Posted By: thebigfella
In the spirit of fair play, mikeyballs should be banned also, he has ignored your warnings and continued to attack mrjustsayno

lol really dude you're gonna lump what I said in with that maniac?... i mean Jesus Christ did you really equate what I did to attacking mrjustsayno...bc i clearly and calmly stated he/she was insane and was ruining thread after thread.. not to mention seasoned posters I respect that know their shit were calling him out as a liar and plagiarzer ... how or why you would think thats an attack is delusional to the 10th power.. i mean thats some middle school tattle tale bullshit.. its not like i called the guy a cocksucker and made all kinds of wild remarks, are u that much of a princess that you felt the need to make that comment?

Out of respect for SC and what I and countless others was bitching at mrjustsayno for doing im censoring myself and not personally attacking you bigfella, but i felt the need to defend myself here.. i never start with anyone and try to be respectful and not claim to know more than i do...if sc feels i need a vacation, that'll suck bc i do enjoy posting here, but I respect his judgment...but im not takin that fuckin bullshit " ooh look what mike said teacher he needs to be punished too" like a 4th grader while totally discounting or misrepresenting what I said as some sort of attack, gtfo here with that...

Moe and Sonnyblackstein I appreciate the support fellas

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 05/23/17 12:20 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"