There are a million places on 4 th Ave in bay ridge here in Brooklyn. If I did go to one known as a mob hangout. I would go on a Sunday when they are not around. Plus I would not wear an expensive suit. I was supposed to go to Rao's my favorite place some years ago to see a friend. I could not get there because I was baby sitting my Grand daughter Mia so I did not make it. My best friend and his daughter was there. Their was a shoot out in the place that night. His daughter was almost hit with a stray bullet. I don't need that shit. If I was there we probably would have cooked the guy who fired the gun instead of him being arrested by the cops.

I was in a Sicilian restraunt near a mob wanabee restraunt in Bay ridge on Easter. The food was not that good, but the waiters were all Italian and not the illegals that usually work in these places. They were respectful and nice people. They played Italian music I like to listen to while I am eating. Not too dark my eyes are not that good anymore plus I did not go with a girl friend that I did not want the wife to know about. So I had a good time plus I had a few of my Grand children there that always makes me happy. Until the end where I go to pick up the check and the kids said they will pay. I hate when they do that. It's like my wife's friends do when we eat with them. They dived the check four ways and tip about 20 percent with their credit cards. They do it like they never saw me pick up a check. They are like 4 cheap bastards good forbid they over tip for good service. I hate people who do that.

only the unloved hate