Originally Posted By: getthesenets

Goombah,
I agree with you....that we haven't even seen the Cavs running on all cylinders. If Love continues to show up....they can sweep Boston. I think there will be some type of ugly fan incident in Bean town if the Cavs get up by a lot early.

Weird seeing Deron Williams come off the bench. He fell off as a player, but I think he's a natural pg...would like to see him and KI on floor together

I was at the Q for the watch party of Friday's game. I've never seen anything like that. Everything the Cavs shot went in and nothing Boston shot went in. It looked like an 8th grade team playing the 3rd grade intermural team.

The Cavs played down to the level of their competition much of the year. Game 3 was an example of that and it cost them a very winnable game at home. The Cavs did not run offense all that much and relied too heavily on the three pointer. But as Getthesenets said, LeBron drove expecting to be fouled and there were some no calls. No excuse to blow a 20 point lead at home when your opposition is minus its best player, regardless of refs.

Deron Williams and Irving will likely never be on the floor together because of their defensive liabilities. That's why LeBron is in with the 2nd unit, although I'd rather see him get a few more minutes of rest.

I have tickets for Game 4 and had been hoping to see them clinch. But I fully expect the Cavs to take it back to Boston up 3-1. Love has been on fire.