Originally Posted By: SC
Blackjack's suspension is for three days only; it was a knee-jerk reaction to his post.

As far as the other stuff goes, it's really up to you guys to notify the mods when something goes badly with other members. We don't want fighting in public and we want everyone to have a good time posting here.

Thanks for speaking your mind.

Thanks for the reply sc.. glad blackjack will be back... please tell me mrjustsayno is gone , b/c he/she or whatever was ruining every single thread...

Happy to help and I want to make sure you know I do think you and the other mods do a good job, its not easy monitoring a bunch of nutjobs on the internet, but i for one still enjoy coming on here and discussing and learning about oc

Is it possible to institute a rule that anyone who posts in all caps, doesnt use fuckin punctuation, and spells like Forrest Gump can be automatically banned? Lol i mean its usually a dead give away to someone being insane and full of shit haha (excluding pmac of course hes a good, knowledgeable dude but even he'll admit his spelling/run on sentences are unreadable)

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 05/22/17 12:02 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"