Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Neil Dellacroce. I don't know what crime family the chimp is affiliated with.

Frank Costello

Tommy Lucchese

Joseph Zingaro. After retiring, Gregory De Palma inherited his crew.

Rosario Nastasi. A victim of the early 90's Colombo warfare.

Vincent Fusaro. A victim of the early 90's Colombo warfare. Died at the hands of Greg Scarpa.

Neil Dellacroce

Joseph Bolino. Colombo soldier. Died in 1997.

Joseph Scopo. Died during Colombo warfare in 1993.

Joseph Cantalupo and mistress. Cantalupo squealed on Bolino.

Bobby De Simone (r). Brother of Anthony and Tommy.

Nick Caramandi

Boriello, J. Corozzo, Pizzonia, Cacciopoli, Gotti, D'Amico, Alogna

Ronnie Trucchio, Peter Gotti and Charles Carneglia

Peter Savino and Benny Aloi

Anthony Rampino

Joey Merlino with his handbag.

Salvatore Larca junior and Salvatore Larca senior

Tony Spilotro and Mario De Stefano

Moe as always these pics rule especially the gotti crew ive never seen that before, thanks for taking the time to post these my friend hope you're doin well

@oakasafan i wasnt putting words in your mouth and not trying to shit on you dude but Moe takes the time to share these pics which i know a lot of us thoroughly enjoy..to do anything but be appreciative of that to me is silly... and the privacy argument is retarded i mean cmon man theyre all criminals and the spouses are fair game if they show up in a pic or some mob gossip bc they choose to accept the blood money.., so long as like personal info like an address or phone # or anything to do with minor kids isn't shared online, then I for one have no issues with it... this is just my opinion, im sure others may disagree, but i felt the need to stick up a little bit for my man Moe... sure he makes some corny ass jokes, but hes an asset to these boards and finds some of the best rare pics ive ever seen...thats all end of rant no hard feelings i hope

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"