Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Yes,but I dont think they're nearly as big as the days when funzi & tony bananas were fighting over it..isnt newark a shithole,as well as trenton?

Guys thanks so much for all the responses... so the consensus is that Scoops is still firmly in charge and that Big Lou Fazzini is the acting day to day manager per se or the crew? Does anyone know more about the extent of this crew with the Luccheses/ Gambinos/Genovese NJ crews in terms of gambling and loan sharking?

Hoodlum my friend I appreciate the kind words from another thread.. sorry to you and anyone else if I haven't answered you guys in here been crazy busy with my little girl being real sick
Mikey, I hope it's not serious, she get's well soon, I will say a prayer @ Mass on Sunday,as well as keep her in my daily prayer.

Hoodlum I appreciate the kind words my friend means alot... sorry i didnt thank you for the thought sooner my man, just been busy w her... worst part is shes only 2 so she isn't quite able to communicate when shes in pain, having GI/digestive issues, but shes hangin in doing better somewhat... hope you and the family are doing well bud

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"