Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/archives/news/hall-caters-mob-news-pols-article-1.623120

My wife and I went to a wedding there a month or so ago and meant to bring this up sooner....the wedding was family friend of my wife no one connected that I can tell, but i saw the owners son there and him and most of the dudes their were some Growing Up Gotti looking guidos (no offense) and im wondering if this place is legit connected?.. side note this was my first time in Howard Beach and as an outsider from philly the whole area to me felt like old school italian enclave, one of the few left

Found the above article about Mikey Scars claiming the Gambinos were getting a $1 a head that comes in and wondering if anyone knows about how they got their hooks in there? The article says the owner Frank Russo Jr is a Gambino associate.. anyone know more about him, if hes still connected and whos crew hes in?

Also wondering about Mikey Scars claim that back in 05 roughly 70% of all catering halls in Ny/North Jersey were connected? Do you guys still think thats the case today?..

what about the North Jersey place the Brownstone owned by Al Manzo from the RHONJ bitches? I know the story bout his dad Tiny Manzo getting clipped back in the 80s for bein involved w the luccheses I believe, but wondering if any of our NJ guys think this place is connected? I only ask bc my wife made me watch that shit w her back in the day and my fruity ass got interested in those cackling crazy hens lol

As always I appreciate any and all insight fellas..thanks
Hey Mikey,being in Howard Beach..did'nt u get a little curious & go bang on Victoria Gotti's door & pose as a Phila. Inquirer reporter to b a little nosey?..maybe she would have invited u in 4 a cup of espresso..u would have had ur brush w/ celeb gangsterism..lol

Hahah hoodlum you know me too well my friend i tried to drag my wife around to find that annoying fugly bitches house and skull fuck her waste of life kids but then i got drunk on gin at the reception and tried not to get a dui on the way home

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"