Originally Posted By: tt120
dont agree with this new law. im assuming the dope was cut with fentanyl...and that is happening on a level much higher than this guy was operating at. im sure he didnt know and didnt intend to kill his customers

I gotta disagree with you TT, a lot of junk dealers have been on record from le saying they're profits increased when word got out on the street one of their customers OD'd on their shit bc the other junkies then flocked to them to get the strongest stuff.. sick fuckin mentality you'd think when one hears about junk thats killed someone these idiots would wanna steer clear, but not the case...this law is aimed at just trying to do something bc this epidemic is not slowing down...but i will agree the dealers shouldn't be charged with murder, bc its the individual making the choice to shoot skag, but i think they should be charged with a more serious offense if someone they sold skag to dies, just not murder in sny degree and def not a life sentence

Back to Mousie, bc I couldn't give less of a fuck about his lowlife son...but whos crew did Mousie come up in? I know he was a long time bookie, loanshark, and drug dealer, but Ligambi seemed to put him as Ub outta nowhere least to an uninformed fella like myself? Anyone have more on him?

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 05/23/17 01:48 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"