Well, first and foremost, my Dad passed away a little over a year ago. To say that it devastated and changed me would be a colossal understatement. You see, even though he was well into his eighties, and I was well into my fifties, at the time of his passing, he enjoyed the Internet and he didn't like my being on a site like this to say the very least. My Dad was a working man at heart. Sure, he was a knockaround guy. So am I. But no matter who our relatives may have been (and there was at least one heavyweight if that crap impresses you), or how well we did for ourselves financially (and we did pretty fucking well), he felt that it was no one's God damned business. And the man was right. Not that I ever really got into specifics, but I did come close to crossing the line more than once. And now I feel the need to respect him and to not do it again. The other reason is the fact that this place did become very hateful for a time. And I hope that's changed because when it's right, this is the BEST site of its kind. But I think I'll drop in from time to time just to say hi from here on out. I met too many great people here to drop out of sight without mentioning why.

@Giacomo_Vacari: I have no idea what you're talking about. But if you're suggesting that I created a second account here when I stopped posting a year and some months ago, you couldn't be more wrong. I'll keep it classy and just say that I wouldn't piss on my Dad's memory like that.

@Moe: We had our moments, but I never thought you to be anything less than a great kid. And I told you that woman would never be President lol.

Alf, Cheech, Geoffy, Dom, HK, TB, SV, Tis, SC, DC and SOOOO many more of you (please don't be offended if I omitted you because I'm on my phone), I love you guys. Reading through this thread got me misty eyed. I lasted here over ten years for one reason: Friends like all of you.

God bless, PB smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.