Originally Posted By: Strax
Zemun and Zvezdara not really,Vozdovac yes,most of the guys from 90's are still alive today:

Vozdovac when they were the most powerful crew in Belgrade,only 2 on far left and guy in middle are dead.Three guys on far right are leading Vozdovac today,2 of them are in prison for torturing some guy.

Today the most powerful crew in the city is connected to clans from Montenegro,they are responsible for almost every murder that happened in Belgrade in last 2-3 years,one of them was Sale Mutavi who got killed last year in October.

If you are interested about it more,pictures or whatever i can write you in PM,i know them personally don't want to get in trouble for writing here lol

Thanks for the cool info and also the great picture Strax. To tell you the truth I personally have much respect for the old guard, mostly because of the stories i heard regarding Gishka for example. My older brother once knew a guy who met Gishka somewhere on vacation during the early or mod 1980's since i dont remember the years in which he spent most of his time in jail. I never had a gangster ever before for an idol, but when i was a kid his stories made me form a great picture in my mind for the guy. I belive that he was a real robinhood and also a real patriot, not that "Arkan" or "Legija" type of an individual. I mean he also worked for the secret government but somehow he was different. A true Serbian. I know the feeling since my grandfather was born in Velika Plana and grew up in Belgrade and he was almost the same type of individual lol

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good