You fa***ts have a lot to say on a computer behind a screen !! I can give 2 fucks if I get banned, If your in the NY area and have a pair do your thing !! I ask myself,why the fuck did I join a some site with a bunch of shit talking fa***ts who have probably been doing this they're whole lives !! I'm talking to Artie Nigro ,What a fucken joke ,even has the guys picture posted up ! When the real man is serving life,You have these Wannabe posers playing like some nerdy fuck !! Tell me,do you go to MOB CON ? Like they have for the Trekkie's and star wars freaks ?? Do you put on makeup and dress up as Artie ?? Holy Christ,and I'm the fraud and liar !! Coming from a guy, a wannabe Artie Nigro pic n all !! What a joke, I really am insane for joining this shit, Wtf was I thinking ?? I don't do social media,bit I join this here and argue with total wannabes who were probably pissed on they're whole lives !! Do you walk into Starbucks and order a double espresso as Artie Nigro and threaten the Batista ??