I can't read or post on that site without being a member,which I'm not !!! Gbb I have been reading for 10 years now ,Its a simple and easy site where anyone can read all the topics and posts whether you join or not ! I read Gbb,gangland,Cosanostranews ,Gangster report ! I know how they're whole process works along with Real deal !! In my opinion if you have to go through a whole vetting process and a load of bs to join some site count me out,That's ridiculous !! Who the fuck needs that BS when you easily have access to any type of info you want just by typing in whatever you want to find out and that's easily accessible !! Everyone and anyone is a mob expert !! Anyone and everything is documented going back over a hundred years ! This so called secret society is the most in your face publicized crap on planet earth ! The mob is american pop culture today !! Guys in the street talk to everyone and anyone,That's why they are gangsters or wannabe gangsters in the first place,They need and want to belong at any cost,And they need and want it to be known that they are,or with someone or something,The mob in general !! Its a joke,its over,its done,the golden age fawned 40 plus years ago, They're day at the beach is long gone !! The FBI and LE and everyone else know who everyone is !! They allow the mob to go on, It keeps agents and law enforcement paid,it keeps food on the table,roofs over they're heads,awards,headlines,promotions,college funds fat !! The Feds and Law enforcement can do away with the entire Mob and all its members in the blink of an eye if they wanted !! But why would you do that when you can fatten your pockets,get a paycheck and continue on with your career and pensions !! The Mob is like the prison system, it keeps everyone paid and an endless cycle !! These guys get rich,acquire wealth hl,homes,businesses,assets and when Law enforcement feels necessary they bang these guys out,take all they're power,wealth,prestige and throw em all in boxes !!