Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
@Blackjack

Now you trying to make this shit about me? Lol, I'll tell you right now , don't even try to try me.... I actually find all this kinda funny.

Like someone pointed out, everyone was saying the rat was someone named Lovaglio, ( like I said before, THIS stuff I pay like no attention to, whose made, how many, exact number of guys, that type of stuff..) Lol, How did it take THAT LONG for that article to be referenced? How long did guys spend in that thread speculating and arguing about who the rat was? When it was in print?

I took a cue from both Pmac and Bronx, they are from NY, they seemed to find it somewhat reasonable. But not everyone remembers every single article.

The thing I CANT STAND is you guys make this shit PERSONAL, like (and no offense here, seriously..) but I'm not his apologist, I don't actually CARE about JustSayNo, but you guys do have a tendency to pile on people, sometimes unwarranted. That's what irritates me...

Who I commend is Sonny, who did what I beg a lot of you to do, prove when someone is bullshitting with a verified link. Not just your fuckin childish insults with nothing backing it up. ( I have a thing against that, I'm not into the " pack mentality", I gotta think for myself...) I think almost everything I've ever posted was based in something we can all read for ourselves, a book or article, something. Blackjack, clearly you ignored my point about Serp as well, cause frankly without evidence of an arrest, Black hand or no Blackhand i wasn't really buying any of this, without that document I STILL see it as a rumor. How was it not in the media?

I mean that thread was up awhile and the stuff Sonny posted says this shit was a year old. I don't even follow that part, but a LOT of people missed it on here too apparently, capecis articles are usually uploaded on here.

Hell, this one caught my eye cause it's what I'm always posting about anyway.

And look man, as far as all this hidden identity shit, I don't give a fuck and don't have time for the nonsense. I don't think y'all know who more than half of these people are. The proof for me was Yatez or whatever his name was. He was a respected poster, until his meltdown.

Like for real it could even be him, Ive only seen three of his admitted 11 screen names. ( Which NONE of you were aware of, lol) I routinely see all kinds of silly racist shit on here, that's the real scum to me, like this is the BULLSHIT stuff to me, sad really.

Y'all need to take a page from Sonny next time, man cut all all the bickering and shit, cause it makes you look petty. Like its a PERSONAL thing. Just post an article and say, " Naaah Bruhh", all the rest of that shit leave it alone.

This shit is really sad, we can't even really get into a discussion about this, actually very interesting topic, cause everyone wants to have insider knowledge, or win the argument, or just plain insult someone from the safety of a computer screen.

You know right before he left, I guess, iveyLeague ( of all people, lol) sent me a PM telling me if I wanted to discuss OC without all the bullshit, and have serious conversations, I SHOULD GO ON BLACK HAND, was he telling the truth?

I agree with Cabrini. If No is such a fraud, then send a PM to the mods and get him banned. If it's so open-and-shut, it should be real simple, right?

There are now two threads y'all have highjacked with the namecalling and other nonsense. These are really good topics and I'd love to hear more about how the Gambinos are operating on both sides of the ocean.

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb