Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
That Borello thing was what made me start really paying attention to what he was saying....

The Borello thing in my eyes gave JustSayNo some credibility, it wasn't like you could go read that somewhere...

So again the Borello thing is what made me accept THIS thing.

The 'Borello thing' is bullshit.
MrJustSayNo is a liar, a thief and a psychopathic bullshit artist.

GANGLAND NEWS RELEASED GENE BORELLO AS THE RAT TWICE BEFORE MRJUSTSAYNO EVER DID.

3/25/17
Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
Gene Borrello is the RAT !!!Gene was young and known,up and coming in the neighborhood, He got ratted on by Frank Nunziata and a few others ! Everyone knew Gene and respected him, Gaspare Valenti??? Mr Valentines doesn't have a damn thing to offer anyone !! Gene is giving up the goods on EVERYONE !! Indictments/Investigations down the pipe for everyone !! Sit back,turn off the lights,get your popcorn, bon bond, and related snacks and enjoy THE SHOW !!! EVERYONE OPERATING SHOULD BE SHITTING THEYRE PANTS AND HIDING UNDER ROCKS RIGHT ABOUT NOW !!! Peter Gotti went with Bonnanos years ago when everyone shunned him !! Uncle Richie went to Pennsylvania, on the shelf, Uncle Vinny gets no respect or love,and Brother John Jr. Proffered and lost face and put his tail between his legs !! Carmine is in Ohio and away from his so called extended FAM., Peter went partners w Vinny in Uncle crumbs bakeshop n cafe and sent his son over there !! Like I said, THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO START AND IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE FOLKS !!!!

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=909529&page=1

GL:

September 8, 2016
Quote:
This Week in Gang Land
By Jerry Capeci
Feds Look For John Gotti Solution To Vinny Asaro's Lufthansa Heist Acquittal

Feeding the feds the inside info on the home invasion ring, sources say, are Frank Nunziata, and Gene Borrello, two 31-year-old members of the robbery crew that also preyed on residents in other sections of Queens and on Long Island. Both men are said to be cooperating in a probe by the FBI, the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's office and the Queens District Attorney's office.

Nunziata began cooperating with the NYPD's Organized Crime Investigation Division following a drug arrest in 2013. He fingered Borrello and another crew member, who were arrested by the NYPD in June of 2014, as they were on their way to rob the home of a suspected drug dealer in the upscale Five Towns area of Long Island, according to court papers.

Gene BorrelloSources say that Borrello, after sitting tight for a long time — he even wrote Gang Land a letter protesting his innocence after we reported his arrest — agreed to cooperate within the last few months, and has told the feds that for a time he was a member of Asaro's crew.

And:

3/2/17
Quote:

This Week in Gang Land By Jerry Capeci
...allegations that link Asaro and Giallanzo to a series of home invasion robberies. The robberies were pulled off from 2013 to 2015 by several hoodlums who have begun cooperating with authorities.

As Gang Land disclosed in September, two members of the robbery team, Frank Nunziata and Gene Borrello, have been cooperating with a long-running joint investigation by the FBI, the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's Office, the NYPD, and the Queens District Attorney's office.

So MrJustSayNo doesnt know shit. He plagiarizes, steals, invents and pathologically LIES.

He is most likely Giacomo Vacari. A mentally unstable indervidual with the mind of a child.

MrJustsayno passed off the above as his own when CLEARLY it isnt.

EXACTLY as he did posting HOURS after being posted on BH about Cali.

Hes a fucking fraud.

Above is the proof.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 05/18/17 07:28 AM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.