@tt120

That Borello thing was what made me start really paying attention to what he was saying....

You know I woulda never known about this,..... Let me put it this way guys,...... Did anyone else plan on posting and discussing this at all? Did anyone KNOW about this, or did you guys hear it first from JustSayNo?

(And I don't understand, this was discussed in a PRIVATE message? So it wasn't ALL OVER THE BOARD, so to speak, or was it? Y'all got me confused for real... If it was a private message, he couldn't see it right? Or can you? How did YOU guys get to see it? Or was it discussed on that Black Hand board by more than 2 people?)

I'm not on Black Hand, and honestly it kinda irritates me, people act like its a superior site, constantly on HERE telling us so, lol......

The thing I find intriguing is this rumor is actually TRUE? Let me ask you guys this, WHERE DID THE BLACK HAND POSTER get this from, for you guys to just "take it to the bank", so to speak?

Was THAT guy in the Cafe Sorrento or whatever? Like y'all tell me where did the Black Hand guy get it from? How did Serp hear about it?

The Borello thing in my eyes gave JustSayNo some credibility, it wasn't like you could go read that somewhere. It took Serp consigning this thing for me to get on board, I feel like I asked a lot of logical questions about this and up until Serp said he'd heard it too (he's the Philly "Pizzaboy" , his knowledge always seems spot on...) I wasn't fully buying in.

It's interesting to me because it gives credence to a few long time theories I've had about the Gambino Family being run like, almost like a device of the Palermo families to make and launder money. The intermarried clans that make up the Gambino clan. I fell it's important to make the distinction.

I also think you guys are depriving yourselves of a GREAT topic to discuss.
Y'all spent TOO much time on the history of Gambino past, Gotti, Castellano all that. Y'all really need to start paying attention to Sicily, Europe, Canada, and South America, this is where all the BIG moves are being made.

So again the Borello thing is what made me accept THIS thing. As far as what cafe is really where and what it's called, man I ain't from NYC, it would take a New Yorker to confirm all that stuff and it seems easy enough, they are either there or they aren't... Right? Plus ,that part, like where the mobsters drink their coffee? Or shoot the shit, or where they live?

That shit doesn't interest me.....

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 05/18/17 01:32 AM.