I'm still waiting for people to prove I'm a liar ? I'm still waiting for this IP trace ! I'm still waiting for someone,Anyone to prove that I have 100 names !! Still waiting for someone to prove I "STOLE" info from a "PRIVATE" Site !!! I am waiting......Heyyy Tommy Gambino aren't you Carlo's son ?? When you visit his grave send my regards !! Ryan always has lots to add the forum !! Thank you for the kind words Ryan,How are those COLD HARD MEAN STREETS OF GREENWICH CONNECTICUT TREATING YOU ?? Mannnn, you guys who try to break a guy down and throw shit in the game must of really had it hard as youngsters, Bullying is a very very serious matter these days,If they had all these anti bullying advocates and campaigns back when you guys were getting your wigs pushed back on the regular you might have a better overall attitude and respect than you do !! Smh, really, what's wrong with you people ?? Its a forum for posting and discussing the mob,That's it !! Get a grip,Be positive my angry friends !! With that,I'm done, Say what you want I personally don't care anymore !! That's Life,have a great night !!