@billy, I heard this legitimately outside of the board/forum.I don't mean to put people off i f that was Partly aimed at me I'm gonna defend myself to the end !! I think the BS is Ridiculous ! I have been here on Gbb since November,I'm not on social media or any other sites,forums and I never had another name !!! I been reading the posts/topics on Gbb since 07-08 I decided to join in Nov.2016 and the rest is history ! Ive been bashed,harassed,flamed on here since day one because Morons think I'm 100 different people,ive been accused of all types of shit ! It is simply false and to come on and go off like animals,lunatics spewing bs,and flat out lying and making accusations is insane ! I respect everyone on here and its entertainment ! I see it constantly ,people name calling,lying,trying to bring people down and have not one ounce of proof to back the shit they spew ! If people don't like the topic,comment,or post then pay it no mind ! But to make false accusations ??? Wtf is wrong with these people ?? I stole info off a 'PRIVATE" Site,I have 100 names, ive been banned !! I'm still waiting for the IP trace and all the other evidence !! They can't,there is none,it false,total bs,lies !!