Originally Posted By: NinoGambino
No reason to fool anyone.
Been registered since '11. On the site everyday, but very rarely feel the need to even sign in.
I never said Mr. was right, or that you were wrong. My main frustration was actually the way people will get on GBB, and then talk about how BH is the gospel and the be all end all for LCN.
I actually like the differing viewpoints that are on this site. If someone (anyone) doesn't like the way the MODs run the site, then I'm sure they would gladly show them the door.
You bash the guy, and then when other people voice opinions that don't fall in line with yours, you assume it's the same person.
Maybe (just maybe) more people would rather have someone like him on the site than someone like you

What are you talking about? Now you are just making things up.

Nobody said BH is the end all be all...what I said was the guy straight up stole a post from there, posted it as his own and even put his own spin on it to pretend he had inside knowledge.

The info was posted the night before over there, then less than 12 hours later he makes a post containing the same information and passing it off as his own.

You are okay with an information thief passing things on a private site, over here on a public site...as his own?

That is okay in your book.

You obviously have an agenda against BH to be making up shit.

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 05/15/17 06:03 PM.