I steal stories ??? That is funny shit,very funny !!! The diner,was the water view almost 3 decades,it is now cross bay diner, all the old timers call it the water view to this day !!! I used to eat there and the Esquire for breakfast at least 5 days a week !! Roma view is next door,Lenny's is down the block,Russo's on the bay is 2 blocks from there,the bagel store is across the street, Gino's is a block over from there,vetro is next to Russo's,the Surfside is at the end,across from there is Lenny pizzeria,Matteo's is on Cross bay right at the belt, society of cosma as damiano is next to Lenny's, Mikey padavonas club at the docks is between there and Russo', Bruno's is across the street,plumbers local one is next to CVS and golds gym across from new park and keyfoid is across from Russo's !! There's a map of the area, I was just there earlier today !! So what else do you want ? Oh, forget about JYD auto leasing financing owned by bobby borriellos nephews ,Angelo runs the place !! I know,I'm a clown with many faces, I lived it, I was it ! But, I stay far far away and know wtf I'm talking about, not from books or anything else !! One of my beat friends growing up,"ONE OF", Was Bobby amuso's son,so was Mike Deluca's son at don peps !! I should write a fucken book !!!