Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
@ Furio

That's a good point there.... It's why I want to know what the REAL dispute is supposed to be about, ya know, the MONEY.

What I could see happening, is maybe Cali got a little heavy handed with how much he was taking as tribute, ( this is PURE FUCKIN SPECULATION MIND YOU) and this rubbed a lot of mobsters the wrong way. He is a rich guy after all, a lot of these successful/criminal business types ( Costellos, Castellanos, those Luchesse Bronx guys, and actually the whole Gambino-Bontade-Spatola -DiMaggio- Inzerillo clan...) they keep making the same mistakes over and over throughout history. They value their money more than they value the happiness of the soldiers.

I could see the money thing being the real driver, and it making him "politically" vulnerable to other rivals to capitalize on the domestic shit.

Kinda how Castellano got killed really cause he was too heavy handed with taking tribute from a few key guys he shoulda just let eat. All that, "he woulda ratted", " he's fuckin the maid" , " he ain't Costa Nostra", if he spreads the wealth around, none of that matters.

Gotta had a WHOLE CHILD out of wedlock with the underbosses, what? Daughter or niece? I forget. Sounds bad right? Until you remember HIGHLY respected Chin had a WHOLE NOTHER FAMILY IN JERSEY LOL.

Stay in the same family, Trigger Mike did abortions for fun on his wife, and Genovese was going to let a known rapist/child molester ( Granello ) get an administration slot, against the protest of many mobsters.

So I gotta think that would be the justification, the excuse they used, but it's really about money. Knowing what the dispute is supposedly about would go a long way to ascertaining the truth of all this.

i think its the money also, but we will have to wait for more info.
becuase he said that maybe cali has been arrested too.