Interesting... We'll have to let some time go by and see how all this shakes out.

From what you are saying, this sounds like it came from the Gambino CLAN, not so much the Gambino FAMILY, cause Castellano did the same, but the Americanized mobsters coulda gave a fuck really. This sounds like something the SICILIANS, specifically woulda had a problem with, not so much the AMERICAN mob.

The fact that supposedly relatives of the Inzerillos and Gambinos were behind the alleged demotion, speaks to this.

Couple questions, 1. Who are the feuding admin members?
2. What is the genesis of said dispute? Is it a specific racket? I can't actually see them demoting someone that capable over some domestic shit, no matter who she's related to.

3. How interconnected are the American and Italian Gambino clans, if the relatives from over there can affect the hierarchy over here? ( No American mobster is going to influence who is a boss in Sicily...)This speaks to an idea I've had for a LONGTIME, that they are trying to reactivate the structural ties between the mafia of Palermo, and the mafia of NYC. Lot of guys say no, I see it otherwise... I really think the Gambinos of Palermo and the Gambinos of New York are the SAME FAMILY, I'm talking the blood relatives here, not the AMERICAN guys.. ( I know Cali is American, but I think y'all know what I mean..)

Again, time will tell here.....

But for real, what was the dispute supposedly?