Originally Posted By: sittite
Serp I can't even imagine the stories u must be able to tell(not saying u would) over a bottle of scotch...

So you know my weaknesses!!!

Really if I knew that it was going to be such a thing I would have paid more attention.

It sounds so cliché but you are just a regular guy and it's going on around you , and in my family it was just how it was.

In my neighborhood it was just how it was .. it was very normal to know something three day before it came out in the news "really" never gave it second thought .

Other then try to make sure I did not wind up in the joint I never gave it second thought !

I really don't tell the good stuff ... can not .... I really wait to hear it on the street or partially in the news .

I came up with all my relatives either from New York or Philly so AC was a hot bed for these guys to get away and party and for the most part they were lose lipped and there woman even more .

It's not like today , you really could find out or hear what was what other then who pulled the trigger and sometimes that too .... or you just waited to see who got there button!!

I would sit and have a drink with Nick the Blade 5 days a week at the corner bar , he was a fixture when not away ... not that he was a big gangster he was just a neighborhood guy there everyday like the rest of the family.

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/12/17 02:09 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."