Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
Originally Posted By: azguy
The guy is the real "last Don", huge balls and his life is quite a story. I wish we knew more about Philly, the role of Uncle Joe, why that hit took place during the trial (couldn't it had waited a few weeks) and how the family is structured and deals with NYC families or even Boston.

Something to be said for us knowing so little about ligambi's time at the top. He ran things how they're supposed to be run. Money not headlines as George a. Always said. I ran into someone the other day I'm friends with and he's somebody to say the least. Joey came up and all his shit and that's how ligambi came up and like I said. He carries major respect. This guy dknt know him personally but his father and brothers do. People who are familiar with me and what I usually post on should be able to figure out the guy I saw. And his dad and bros are doing well where they are too.

Ligambi really built that family back up. It's amazing the family is there at all after the Scarfo era and yet they're the most powerful family outside of the five families. It seems like they were a glorified street gang during the nineties under Merlino and weren't too organized or making too much money.

I wonder how Ligambi was able to keep all of the different factions content with his rule. Perhaps they were all so weakened when he took over around 2001 that they realized they needed to put the beef aside and start earning again.

All of the smartest bosses right now keep quiet and we really don't know anything about them: Ligambi, Crea, Cali, Bellomo, etc.

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb